We just made the CS150 better! Introducing the CS150B! Based on your feedback for the CS150, we made several enhancements to increase the overall performance of the tool.
The CS150B provides builders with proven performance and best practice for securing synthetic underlayment, as well as roofing felt, foamboard, and housewrap. The CS150B is light and easy to maneuver, and the ergonomic design helps to reduce arm fatigue. The redesigned clear basket feeds caps in seconds, and the large capacity for caps and staples means fewer stops to reload.
- Improved cap magazine design
- 360 degree tool-free adjustable exhaust
- Bumpfire or sequential firing mode
- Increased the fastener range to accommodate 16mm, 22mm, 32mm, and 38mm staples
- Attached belt hook and air hitting
- 5 cap staples per second (max. cycle rate / second)
- Capacity: 200 caps / 200 staples
- Full 25mm plastic collated caps
- 11mm crown staples / 18 gauge
- 16mm, 22mm, 32mm, and 38mm